The Horizon address plaque gives this house numbers plaque a distinctive and modern appearance that lets you express your personalized taste.
• This is an 11 gauge steel address plaque that can be personalized with your address numbers and a city outline of your choice. You also have th option to add a different design if you want to make it exclusively yours. Made to be mounted away from the wall to create a shadow and enable it to be backlit.
DETAILS THAT MATTER:
• Our custom address plaque is made of 11 GA steel (1/8").
• The house numbers are designed to be mounted 1" away from the wall. This space allows a shadow and back lit effect (as seen in the photo).
• For installation purposes and a modern sleek appearance, the back of each plaque has 4 welded T-nuts. We provide the 4 threads that will attach the plaque to your wall. (installation instruction below)
• We have a variety of outline designs (see picture). Let us know if your capital city is missing, we are still working on designs. If you want a different kind of design though, select the "Your Design" option.
• Pick the font you would like for your address ( Please note that we can fit up to five numbers).
• Let us know in the comments box the numbers you need us to cutout.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
•Each piece is handcrafted and therefore unique and will slightly vary from the pictures.
•Made in the USA.
•Let us knoiw if you want a different size.
DIMENSIONS & CARE
•Measures 10.5" H x 11.25" W.
•Raw steel will eventually oxidize over time with natural weathering. We have applied a thick coat of rust inhibitor to delay rust. However if you want to avoid rust, you can either apply a rust inhibitor occasionally or spray paint it.
•The bolts are designed to hold the weight of the plaque. Do not hang anything on it or pull with extreme force.
You will find included in your order:
•Four threaded rods
•Instructions to mount your plaque
You will need to prepare or purchase:
-A measuring tape
-Electric Drill with 1/4" drill bit
-Appropriate Adhesive for your type of wall : concrete, stone, siding...)
1- Measure the distance between the center of each T-nut that are on the back of your plaque. Report them on the wall (use pencil).
2- Make sure your markings are level and centered where you want the plaque to be located.
3-Drill 4 holes ( 2" to 2 "1/2 deep depending on the desired distance from the wall)
4- Securely screw the threads to the T-nuts (do not over-tighten)
5- Try fitting your plaque in the holes and insure everything is level and plane with the wall surface. Make sure you like the distance between the wall and the plaque. Adjust if necessary.
6- Fill the drilled holes with adhesive. Do not fill them entirely, less than half will do or the adhesive will leak out.
7- Check the setting time of your adhesive as well as its consistency. If dripping occurs, you can use tape to prevent leakage or regularly check and wipe around the area.
•We always make our art at time of order. It will generally take us 2-5 business days to cut the metal and wood, paint, sand and wax and then assemble our products.
•We use Standard UPS to deliver your order.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
•Returns and exchanges will be accepted up to 30 days of purchase.
•Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we cannot accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
•Shipping Expenses are non-refundable unless the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or our shipping error. If such an event occurs, please contact us immediately to arrange the return and we will refund all shipping expenses.
•There is NO restocking fee.