Our coat racks are made of either cabinet grade plywood or reclaimed cedar wood. Plywood gives a constant smooth and modern look while reclaimed wood has a more rustic & natural look. Each reclaimed wood plank is different and comes with knots, dents and holes that give it character.
Our coat racks have a grove on top that allows for the inserts to be fitted. They come in several sizes ranging from 6" to 44" and hooks numbers will vary from 1 to 8.
•Choose the "DIY" option and you will receive it unfinished with metal hook(s) unmounted. You will still have the grooves and the keyhole to hang it.
•Choose the finish (color) you like and you will receive a completely finished and ready to hang coat rack.
• Each piece is handcrafted and therefore unique and will slightly vary from the pictures.
• Made in the USA
Wood Base for Coat Racks
• We always make our art at time of order. It will generally take us 2-5 business days to work on your custom design, cut the metal and/or wood, paint, sand and wax and then assemble our products.
• We use ground UPS or USPS to deliver your order.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
• Returns and exchanges cannot be accepted due to the custom nature of the product, unless it arrives damaged or defective.
• If such an event occurs, please contact us immediately to arrange the return and we will refund all shipping expenses.
• There is NO restocking fee.